ZETECH College is a professional training institution offering Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Degree programmes. Our mission is to provide high quality education and create an environment that stimulates and challenges students to explore their intellectual and human potential. Due to our continued growth and Vision to become a leading regional University, we are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the following position:
1. Branch Accountant - Receivables (ZC/HR/02/13/BAR/02).
Reporting to the Senior Career Advisor, he/she will among, other duties, be responsible for:
• Among other duties, he/she will be responsible for:
• Receiving fees and follow up on fee arrears to meet set revenue collection targets;
• Authenticating of money, bank slips and cheques;
• Identifying any loopholes in the revenue collection process that may lead to loss of money and suggest possible solutions;
• Analyzing and advising on revenue trends and preparation of revenue projections;
• Preparing and submitting reports with regards to the branch revenue collection;
QUALIFICATION, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate should:
• Have a minimum of a B. Ed, a B.A or B. Sc with specialization in business or statistics, a Bachelor of Business Management or a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from a recognized University;
CPA or ACCA qualification will be an added advantage;
• Have a minimum of B in K.C.S.E;
• Be computer literate with excellent analytical and mathematical skills;
• Experience in debt collection will be of added advantage;
• Be proactive and a self starter with a passion for customer service.
Applications with the reference number on the subject line including an updated CV indicating names of 3 referees, their email addresses and telephone numbers to reach the undersigned not later than 28th May, 2013. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Human Resource Manager, via Email address: email@example.com
ZETECH College is an equal opportunity employer.